Transfer Student Enrollment

If you are applying to the ELP as a transfer student, please also include the following documents with your application:

  • Official transcript from current school
  • Copies of student visa, I-20, and CBP admission stamp (or print out of I-94 admission number from
  • Local address in the U.S. (include on the enrollment form)
  • Proof of Academic Success Form

After you submit your application, ELP will provide you with the following to complete:

  • Transfer Form