All ELP programs will be taught through remote (online) instruction through the Fall of 2020. We are excited to offer our engaging courses and opportunities for extracurricular activities online. Learn more here.

Can I study on a tourist visa or with a visa waiver?

No, full-time students must attend our programs on a student visa (unless the student is a US citizen, permanent resident, or has another similar situation).  

Need Help?